It’s locked in! The next meeting will be on Thursday the 26th of April – the day after ANZAC Day. Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll.
We will have a tutorial and
two three short talks. Our speakers will be:
- Luke Frisken, with a tutorial on material and texture nodes in Cycles.
- Dave Boyd, on Synfig – including a screening of some recent animations.
- Andrew Hale, on the Ivygen add-on.
- Campbell Barton, with a bmesh tips ‘n tricks demo!
The Cycles tutorial will be a hands-on lesson. Options for participation include:
- Share one of the computers in the training room.
- Bring a laptop (just a laptop; there won’t be room for keyboards, monitors or chargers).
- Just watch.
110 Victoria Street
After the meeting, join us at Classic Curry on Elizabeth St. for dinner and a casual chat about Blender.