The next meeting is coming up! Come along on the Thursday the 30th of August for some beginner-oriented talks by:
- Brendon Murphy, with a talk on installing and using Blender addons (plugins).
- Craig Cav, with a workshop for beginners.
Edit 19 Aug: In addition:
- Luke Frisken will show off the results of his Google Summer of Code project on snapping tools.
- The entries from this month’s technical challenge will be presented. Have you started yours yet*?
There will be 12 computers available for use in the workshop. Last time there were just enough computers for everyone, but you can bring a laptop if you like. Or, you can just watch.
Like our last big meeting, this one will be from 6-8pm in the Training Room at VPAC:
Building 91 (view map)
110 Victoria Street
After the meeting, join us at Classic Curry on Elizabeth St. for dinner and a casual chat about Blender.
Please leave a comment if you’re thinking of attending – or join the meetup.
* Completing the challenge is not a condition of entry.